Designed to increase blood circulation, boost lymphatic drainage and ultimately, refine and smooth your skin, as well as stimulate a variety of acupressure points our custom designed double comb edged Beauty Stone, made of 100% bian, gently hugs the curves of your face, throat and neck so you can soon find your skin looking smoother, more toned radiantly youthful.
Omega glow is a truly unique skin loving cocktail made with three of the rarest omega fatty acids in the plant kingdom.
In their unrivalled ability to support healthy cell membranes, Omega 3,5 and 7 help skin retain moisture, maintain elasticity, balance oil production and protect against oxidative damage.
This sweet smelling elixir, made with wonder workers strawberry, pomegranate and sacha inci is swiftly absorbed to leave you with a beautifully dewy, healthy looking complexion.
• Helps skin to maintain barrier function
• Helps protext skin form oxidative and sun damage
• Visibly plumps and nourishes
• May reduce the appearance and onset of wrinkles
• Helps boost cell turnover
• Encourages cellular regeneration
• Fights free radical damage and has anti inflammatory properties
• Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles
• Helps to reduce puffiness
• Enhances absorption ability for skincare products
• Releases blockages in the muscles, skin, and fascia
• Improves blood circulation
• Encourages lymphatic drainage
• Promotes a healthy, youthful glow
Using the wider teeth edged side of the stone start with downward strokes on each side of the neck, moving from just below the hairline to the top of the shoulders.
Now move to the sides of the throat and stroke downwards from just below the jar to above the collarbone.
Next, ‘hug’ the jawline with the curved edge of the stone and stroke upwards and outwards.
Now using the flat side of the stone, move to the lower cheek and stroke in an upward and outward direction.
Move to the upper check and stroke in an upward and outward direction.
Now ‘hug’ your browbone with the curved edge of the stone and stroke outward toward the temples.
Move to the forehead, using upward and outward strokes starting from above your eyebrows to the hairline.
At the end of each stroke, give the tool a little wiggle to help release tension.
To support lymphatic drainage, sweep down the sides of you throat at the end of your ritual.
Use the tooth edged sides of the stone to focus on areas where you hold more tension and to help with the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Use light side to side wiggle movements on areas of concern.
Add a few drops into your palms. Apply to cleansed skin and neck and gently massage. Use daily or as desired.